New Hope Charities is a multi-faced organization offering many wonderful programs at our Family Center in Pahokee. Please see below for a brief listing of our programs.
- Food distribution to families who meet the federal guidelines on poverty
- Health and Nutrition Classes, including nutritious snacks
- Out-of-School Care for children ages (5 – 12) (after school and summer programs)
- Tutoring and Homework Assistance
- Computer Learning Center
- Recreational Programs
- Financial Literacy (Economics) for children
- Lending Library in collaboration with the Palm Beach County Library System
- Literacy Classes for children and adults
- Thanksgiving Turkey Give-Away for approximate 200 families
- Annual Christmas Toy-Give-Away (over 2,000 toys in December)
- Oakwood of The Palm Beaches provides mental health services, life skills and crisis intervention services to the students and their families
- Subsidized Day Care exists for over 50 children in collaboration with the Redlands Christian Migrant Association.
- Grace Healthcare Solutions provides clinic services onsite for the community as well as the children in New Hope Charities’ programs.